Sunday 13 November 2011

FRIENDS ART ALPHABET, HELP US COMPLETE THE ALPHABET, SEND US THE LETTERS WE ARE MISSING!




Esther Planas and Mathieu Copeland spell Hi


Marta Hellion and Maria Ines Rodriguez do the M


Esther Planas does the P


Maria Ines Rodriguez does the X


Esther does the Y, yeah!


and Mathieu Copeland does Y


Marta Hellion does the F




PLB spells Art

A few weeks ago I received an email from my friend Raimundas Malasauskas asking me to contribute a letter for an alphabet he was curating. Not being a designer myself, I felt uneasy about designing a letter, that until I met last Friday with Mariana Castillo Deball, who suggested I should do the letter I wanted with my body. So that's what we did on Saturday and together with some friends we did some letters of the alphabet which we sent to Raimundas. But now we want to complete our art human letter alphabet, so we ask you to PLEASE SEND US THE LETTERS WE ARE MISSING! PLEASE ALSO FEEL FREE TO INVENT NEW LETTERS! LET'S INVENT A NEW ALPHABET!

Below some of the Letter's we've received:




Beatriz Lopez spells B-Lo in Bogota


and in Sao Paulo, Melissa and Cassia do the M

No comments:

Post a Comment