Thursday 18 June 2009

MARINA FOKIDIS PRESENTS 'RANDOM RULES' AT REMAP'S OPEN AIR SCREENING ROOM TOGETHER WITH YLVA OGLAND'S HOME MADE VODKA


the video programme of the night



the screening room


Angelo money and Ylva's home made vodka


the barmans


the hat maker


Marina Fokidis and King Iasson Tsakonas


Rodrigo Mallea Lira and Ylva Ogland


Momus and Hisae


Prince Javier Peres


the amateur boys playing at after party at AMP


ReMap2-Event (Wed 17 and Thurs.18 June, 2009)

YLVA OGLAND shows Snöfrid under the shadow of Athena
the Oracle said: the body is the shelter

In collaboration with the Keeper/Rodrigo Mallea Lira & Snöfrid’s Armor bearer Johan Hjerpe,
featuring artist ANGELO PLESSAS

Djs: Fotis B., Photoharrie, Cartoon Dandy, and other friends
curator Marina Fokidis, assistant curator Sofia Mavroudis

Drink Snöfrid’s own acropolitic mirror Vodka and reveal a secret in an open Celebration until last person leaves…
Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 June 2009, at 21:00 onwards…
Iassonos 8, Metaxourgio Athens.

Mirror Vodka
alcohol is deeper connection to the I
My Earthly twin Ylva Ogland
am I real now
My Armour Bearer Johan Hjerpe
where is the entrance
My Questioner Marina Fokidis
where is the art
My Keeper Rodrigo Mallea Lira
where is the Acropolis Stone
My Oracle
the stone is for connecting to all times
My Money Bearer Angelo
future past and present and beyond that to the other side
My Copper Distillery
mirror reality
My world is the other side of the mirror
welcome to enter through this liquid
Kunsthalle Athena

Exchange vodka with Angelo’s Money

ReMap2
Open Air Screening Room,
8 Iassonos Street Metaxourgio, Athens
Wed 17– Thu 18 June 2009
21.00 onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment